- What is plagiarism?
- What is self plagiarism?
- Paraphrasing vs plagiarism
- What is copyright?
- Plagiarism faqs
- How to combat custom essay plagiarism
- IP laws that stifle the development of plagiarism detection software
- Plagiarism from a teacher's point of view
- The globilization of essay mills
- New tricks in plagiarism
- About plagiarism
- Digital watermarking scheme
- Checking the web - mispellings of plagiarism
- Famous cases of something more than allusion
- Plagiarism - it's not just students
- Plagiarism prevention through changing mindset
- Plagiarism - what is it and how can you avoid it?
- The consequences of plagiarism - an awakening
- Teachers make it easy for students to plagiarise
- Plagiarism checkers - do they help students cheat?
- Reasons that drive students to cheat
- Can social media promote plagiarism?
News round up archives:
- Plagiarism round up for December
- Latest plagiarism news
- Plagiarism news July round up
- Plagiarism in the news - round up
- Plagiarism in the news - from Lady Gaga to Leona Lewis
- The latest on plagiarism
Nina Paley has written an interesting article on TechDirt entitled ‘Is Copyright needed to stop plagiarism‘ (opens in new window) which showed up in our news feed.
Nina states that copying and plagiarism are two quite different things, and you don’t need copyright to deal with plagiarism. To make this clearer, she has made a one-minute meme song and video about it. Enjoy.